Terms and Conditions
(As of July 2012)
- A contract is concluded between the guest (purchaser) and the Landgasthof zum Mühlenteich when a service is ordered in which the Landgasthof undertakes to provide a service remunerated by the purchaser. The content of the agreement should be fixed in a suitable and customary form in writing or verbally in the case of short-term bookings.
- If a contract is concluded with an option date, the Landgasthof reserves the right to withdraw from the contract on the agreed option date without giving reasons, if the contract signed by the customer or a binding order has not been received by this date. The Landgasthof reserves the right to rent the contractually agreed premises elsewhere after expiry of the option period without prior notice to the customer if no binding order has been received by that time.
- The conclusion of the guest admission contract obliges the contracting parties to fulfil their mutual obligations for the entire duration of the contract:
- The innkeeper is obliged to keep the room ready according to the order.
- It is the obligation of the guest to pay the price for the time (duration) of the order of the hotel room.
- The guest is liable if he does not make use of the ordered hotel room (cancellation, non-arrival). He remains obliged to pay the price for the agreed hotel service without the reason for the hindrance being important (§ 552 BGB). This is not a claim for damages, but a claim for performance.
- The contracting parties are mutually entitled to withdraw from the concluded contract in its entirety free of charge, without giving reasons, before expiry of the cancellation period by written declaration. The decisive factor is the respective receipt of the declaration of withdrawal by the other contractual partner. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the following cancellation periods apply to room reservations:
- 1 room: on the day of arrival (90% of the contractually agreed room price)
- 1 room: up to 24 hours before arrival (80% of the contractually agreed room rate)
- 1 room: up to 48 hours before arrival (60% of the contractually agreed room rate)
- up to 2 rooms: up to 3 days before arrival (free of charge)
- up to and including 5 rooms: up to 14 days before arrival (free of charge)
- up to and including 10 rooms: up to 28 days before arrival (free of charge)
Booked rooms are available to the guest from 14.00 on the day of arrival. The rooms must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. at the latest on the day of departure. If this is not done, the hotel is entitled to charge the daily rate (50% of the regular room rate) for the additional use of the room.
For partial cancellations, the same deadlines shall apply; however, the total number of cancelled capacities per contract or event shall be decisive. If the customer does not comply with the cancellation deadlines, the Landgasthof shall be entitled to charge a lump sum for the damage incurred and to be compensated by the customer. The customer is then obliged to pay 80% of the contractually agreed price for the overnight stay with or without breakfast. Saved expenses are thus compensated.
The following cancellation periods apply to conference and banquet events, unless otherwise agreed in writing:
- up to and including 15 persons: up to and including 14 days before the first day of the event
- from 16 persons: up to 21 days before the first day of the event
The hotel is entitled to charge 45.00 euros per hour or part thereof for events that extend beyond two o’clock in the morning. Insofar as food and drink sales have been agreed, these meals shall be invoiced pro rata in the event of cancellation as follows.
- up to 20 days before the start of the event: 30%.
- up to 13 days before the start of the event: 50%.
- up to 5 days before the start of the event: 70%.
Saved expenses are thus compensated.
- Services provided by third parties or special services which become useless as a result of the cancellation must be paid for in any case.
- If the customer does not make use of the rooms, the hotel shall credit the income from the other rental of the rooms.
- If the customer allows more than the agreed number of participants to participate in the event, the actual number of participants shall be decisive for the invoicing of the Landgasthof zum Mühlenteich. If a maximum number of participants has been expressly agreed, it may not be exceeded without express consent.
of the country inn.
- Music in any form, decoration material or other objects may only be set up and/or attached by the customer with the consent of the Landgasthof.
All materials must correspond to the fire police requirements. The use of adhesives, furniture adhesives, nails, screws, etc. for fastening materials to walls, floors, ceilings or furnishings is prohibited. Any items brought along must be removed immediately after the end of the event. The Landgasthof accepts no liability whatsoever for objects of the customer stored in the event rooms before or after the event.
- All invoices of the Landgasthof are to be paid within 7 days after invoice date without deduction. In case of default of payment the Landgasthof is entitled to charge the customer reminder fees or default interest. A set-off against other claims against the Landgasthof is excluded.
- The customer is responsible for obtaining all necessary public law permits and / or approvals. He is regarded as the organiser in the sense of the law and must truthfully inform the Landgasthof of the type of event prior to conclusion of the contract. If the type and character of the event change after conclusion of the contract, the customer must inform the Landgasthof immediately. In this case the Landgasthof is entitled to withdraw from the contract free of charge within 2 days. The purchaser expressly exempts the Landgasthof from all possible claims of third parties which may result from not obtained or not granted permissions and / or permits.
- In case of malfunctions or technical defects of equipment or other inventory provided by the Landgasthof and necessary for the execution of the event or the stay, the Landgasthof will immediately endeavour to repair the damage. Should the customer suffer any damage as a result, the Landgasthof shall only be liable if the cause of the damage is proven by the customer and the damage is due to the intentional or grossly negligent conduct of a representative or vicarious agent of the Landgasthof. If the fulfilment of the contract should not be possible for the Landgasthof as a result of force majeure or under considerably more difficult conditions, the Landgasthof can withdraw from the contract free of charge.
- The invalidity of individual contractual provisions shall not affect the validity of the remaining contents of the contract. The Landgasthof and the purchaser undertake to replace an invalid or void contractual clause with a valid contractual clause corresponding to the economic purpose of the contract.
- The contract is subject to German law. The place of jurisdiction shall be Frankfurt/Oder if the purchaser is a registered trader, a legal entity or a person under public law or if the purchaser does not have a general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany.
The general terms and conditions of the Landgasthof zum Mühlenteich of July 2012 apply.